Saturday 12 March 2016

Home, sweet Stockholm

I don't know when it happened. It must have sneaked up on me while I was working or visiting yet another museum and somehow slowly taken over. I didn't expect it would happen in such a short time, and I feel a tiny bit guilty about it...

I feel at home. I don't spend every waking moment desperately trying to fit in anymore. Stockholm and I have found a way to get along while we can both be ourselves. That doesn't mean I didn't change, but I have somehow internalised the things I needed to master to live everyday life here.


Bonniers Konsthall <3


It's good to feel at home. It gives me a peace of mind that allows me to enjoy the city in a more relaxed way instead of desperately trying to devour as much of it as possible as fast as possible.

And while I am settled in, spring is carefully testing the water. More and more birds return from the south (hah, perhaps some of them spent the winter in exotic Belgium) and the first blossoms and spring flowers are bravely making their appearance.




sweet spring is your

time is my time is our
time for springtime is lovetime
and viva sweet love 




Vi ses


Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment